1) Theoretical overview how to plan and manage a full arch restoration
2) The Relationship between teeth and tissue
3) how to choose the color of natural tissue
4) shape of natural tissue - how much should or can we copy nature (hygine)
5) Layering individual teeth and tissue
6) firing and layering strategie
In this two-day hands-on course, the participant learns how to layer individual teeth and gingiva. They will learn everything about tooth and tissue. For example, how to manage opacity and translucency, how to use stains for individual effects or how to grind the texture.
But layering white and pink is not everything. To get a perfect harmony between white and pink it is important to understand how the margins follow the shape of the tooth and why and when the margins change the way. All these things together give a natural look to your restoration and help you to get as close as possible to natural.
About the Instructor: STEFAN PICHA
After my training in the laboratory Snay 1992, I search my path in dental technology.
This I found 1996 Michael Heinz Polz and Stefan Schunke.
After several years of training in the fields of aesthetics, function and milling in 2002 I did my master examination as an external at the Masters School in Nuremberg.
Since 2009 I am a member of the Master Examination Committee Nuremberg.
Since 2010 self-employed with my own laboratory in Fürth Germany.
Since 2015 Member of the oral design foundation.